Saturday, September 14, 2019

NEW Brick Games Fans - English

¡A NEW Brick Games Fans is here!

Check out all the new content in my website and my social media. There will be new content, and I will still cover news with the same quality. All my website has been reorganized so you can explore everything in an easier way. In social media also some stuff is changing, specially on Instagram. There will be updates to my website more constantly to keep it fresh. Check out all the new things and the Patch Notes of the version 3.00 here.


NEW STUFF

Website

+ The design of all my website has changed. This design will stay for ever (or for at least a very long time), but will be modified with different themes, like one of Halloween that will arrive very soon.

+ The sidebar now is more organized and has less stuff. You will see adds (only when necessary) at the upper part. You can also go to the more popular posts. The option to see the Blog Archive has stayed.

+ The posts are now in a more legible color frame, and they also are the colors of my logo. In the inferior part you can go back and see old posts. I have also reduced to 3 the number of posts in the home menu and all the sections, so you can navigate easier in the website.

+ And where is the button that takes you to Brick Games Fans (Spanish)? Now it's easier to access because there's a big yellow button in the inferior part of the website.

+ In the header now you can search for everything you want, so you can see the specific content you want to see.

+ I also added in the header new "pages" or sections that will help you to find everything in an easier and organized way. This is everything you can find: 
Games: Here you can select all the video games with content in my website. By selecting a game you will find only the content exclusive to that game.  
News: All the news from my website are gathered in only one place so you don't need to search them in the home menu. This section DOESN'T include reviews, pre-orders and everything that can interfere if you only want news.
 - Reviews: Now you can fin all the reviews of different games and DLCs here, separated from other content. 
Pre-Orders: In this section you can see a new and better way to pre-order a game. You can select the retailer where you want to buy the game and also choose your favorite console. This is only for upcoming games. You can also see the release date for those games. *This only applies to the U.S. 
Launch Guides: Now all the launch guides are gathered here. Remember that they have everything you need to know of a new game.
Subscribe: Here you can access to my social media (Instagram, Twitter and Facebook) in an easier way. You can also enter your e-mail to recibe notifications when I post something. Before, this section was in the sidebar, but was moved so it doesn't occupy a lot of space. There will be soon an option to contact me.
TBA: This section will be revealed very soon with the 3.10 version of the website. Stay tuned for more info. 🤫
+ Now Brick Games Fans - English is a safe site so you can navigate without compromising your personal info. You can see that in the link of your browser. 🔐

Instagram

+ Every week or every 2 weeks there will be a post of "top 5" about a specific theme.

+ In the "Stories" you will often see quizzes and surveys of different themes.

+ You will also see in the "Stories" a weekly question, and all the answers will be shared.

+ With this I'm trying to get to a new audience and make my account more attractive. The idea is that everyone can interact and participate in an active way. If everything works, I will add new ways to get to the people. With all of this I will make a use of all the good functions this social media has.

Twitter

+ You will see a weekly survey of different themes.

Facebook

+ Facebook is a very limited social media regarding content. It also has a different kind of audience, so there will be few changes. The only new thing will be weekly surveys, and they will only stay if people interact.

COMING SOON

Website

+ My website will continue to update constantly with new content. In that way, the next version will be the 3.10, and will arrive between September 20th and 22nd. *The date and content can change without previous advice.

+ Halloween is near, so the version 3.20 will bring a thematic design, and the logo will be changed. 🎃👻🕸 

+ I will add in the future new things to make the website more practical.

+ Some issues that appeared during the maintenance of the version 3.00 will be corrected. If you find one please make me know in the comments.

Social Media

+ I will be looking at all the social media so they have content and they stay fresh.

+ I will also analyze NEW social media and the impact they can generate to see if I open new accounts.


What do you think of all the new content? I ask you to please make suggestions so this website can stay updated. I also want to thank everyone who has been with me in this year of a lot of changes, in my website and social media. I also want to welcome everyone who is new to this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment